Our Dermatology Team
At Premier Dermatology & Mohs Surgery Center, our goal is to provide you with the best possible medical care.
During your visit, our highly trained, professional staff will take the time to discuss your specific skin care needs, in order to form an individual treatment plan which is right for you.
With locations in Grand Island, Hastings and Kearney, NE, we look forward to serving you.
John R. Adams, MD
Awards & Honors
- Honorably Discharged, United States Army
- Selected as “Top Dermatologist”
- Selected as one of “America’s Top Physicians”
- Selected as “TOP DOCTORS”
- Recipient of the American Academy of Dermatology’s Presidential Citation Award for significant contribution to the specialty of dermatology and dedication to patient care
- Served on the Board of Directors of the American Society for Mohs Surgery
- Served as President Kansas Society for Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- Served as Vice President of the Kansas Society of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery
- Graduated with High Honors, College of San Mateo
- Nominated to Permanent Membership of Alpha Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Selected as a Claims Committee Member for Kansas Medical Mutual Insurance Company
- Selected for Strathmore’s Who’s Who, for Leadership in Profession, Lifetime Member
- Selected by the South San Francisco City Council and Police Department to receive a special recognition award, for the apprehension of a person in the act of committing a robbery.
Presentations, Publications, & Media
- WIBW Television News Interview with John R. Adams, M.D. “Special Report on Skin Cancer and Mohs Micrographic Surgery”
- WIBW Television News Interview: “Laser Tattoo Removal”
- American Academy of Dermatology, Presentation: “Genetic Hair Disorders”
- Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Publication: “Granulomatous reaction to titanium alloy: An unusual reaction to ear piercing” Whitney A. High, Reed A. Ayers, John R. Adams, Anwell Chang, James E. Fitzpatrick
- Kansas Dermatological Society, Presentation: “Scope of Practice for Physician Extenders & Nurses”
- Kansas Medical Society, Presentation: “Hair Disorders”
- Kansas City Dermatological Society, Presentation: “Margin Evaluation of Specimens Obtained via Shave or Punch Procedures”